Sports Medicine Clinic in Chesapeake
Dr. Saunora Prom joined TPMG and the opening of Tidewater Sports and Osteopathic Medicine, Greenbrier at the Tidewater Medical Center at Greenbrier, adding sports medicine services to our offices on the Southside. Dr. Prom is board certified in Family Medicine and completed a fellowship in Sports Medicine at Virginia Tech. His special interests include OMM in athletes, concussions, musculoskelatal ultrasound, platelet rich plasma (PRP), and injury prevention.
Walk-ins, same day appointments, on-site x-rays, and labs are conveniently available at this location.
- Bio-mechanical evaluation
- Concussion management
- Non-surgical fracture management
- Non-surgical orthopedic treatments
- Osteopathic manipulation
- PRP (platelet-rich plasma injections)
- Ultrasound guided injections
- Visco-supplementation injections