Class enrollment now open for “Eating for a Healthier Kidney”.
TPMG Nutrition Services is offering monthly classes that provide detailed information and education pertinent to patients with Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD).
Gale, our Registered Dietitian, understands the challenges patients face when it comes to their diet with CKD, and provides to patients and their family members tips on shopping, meal planning, cooking and more. She offers important information patients and their family members need to know in order to slow the progression of the illness.
Reserve your seat today!
Classes in Newport News start October 26
Classes in Williamsburg start October 28
Click on image below to enlarge:
Effective October 1, 2015, TPMG offices will no longer be accepting new patients with Humana Medicare Advantage insurance. We hope to enter into an agreement with Humana in the fourth-quarter, which will allow us to re-open. Please look for information in the future regarding acceptance.
NOTE: This DOES NOT affect current patients throughout TPMG that have Humana.
- Injury Prevention Tips and Treatment for the Weekend Warrior September 19, 2019
- What You Need to Know About Hypertension September 4, 2019
- Taking Treatment Into Your Own Hands – The McKenzie Method August 28, 2019
- Quick! Somebody Call a … Nurse Practitioner? August 26, 2019
- TPMG Adds Physicians in Williamsburg and Newport News August 23, 2019